Wednesday, March 6, 2013

True Story :3


Part I

"He never sent me beautiful flowers. He never wrote me a love letters. He never took me to expensive restaurants. He never spoke of true love. We met in big parks.  I don’t remember what he said, but I remember how he said it. Most of it was silence anyway.

He is just that mystery guy and will always stay the same. After we met in the park that day, I can feel his existence. He’s observing me, but from far away. I can feel it and sometimes I saw him and he ran away. Until one day, I went for jogging, and have a break for awhile, he came and seat beside me. I was shaking on my nerves and I don’t know why, but I manage to control myself. We talk. I feel so happy that time and almost every day we met. We talk about random things and most of it was about our own life. We change numbers and I can feel that I started to like him. After a few months, he just disappears. I try to reach him. I ask people that I recognize in the parks but no one knows him. I wait for him every evening but, all I get is sadness. Now he is just somebody that I used to know."

 Part II

"He begged and said, “Let’s go in the park for just a little while please, I promise I’ll go home right after this.” And I just follow him. I thought he was going to say it. But I was wrong. He’s moving outside of the country. I felt like I was struck by a lightning that time. I feel so sad and helpless. I wish he knows how much I want him to stay. But he’s moving for his ex. His ex wants him back. I wonder all this time that he likes me, but he still can’t get over her.

One day, he showed up. That time I already have someone else. He’s secretly showing me that he loves me and I can feel it. But he never told me and suddenly when we having lunch together, he fainted. He was brought to the nearest hospital. He’s having a cancer and he doesn’t have a chance to live anymore.  Finally, he tells me that he loves me before he died.

That’s why; he never sent me beautiful flowers. He never wrote me a love letters. He never took me to expensive restaurants. He never spoke of true love. We met in big parks.  I don’t remember what he said, but I remember how he said it. Most of it was silence anyway. He’s not actually moving out, but he’s having a treatment for his cancer.  He will always be a big part of my life, even after he’s gone. "


:)



1 comment:

Syahirah said...

rindu mu !
by the way , cte ni sedih . :'(